Tuesday, November 25, 2014

5 Favorite Pins of November

Hello! Yes, I know I haven't blogged for a while. Life just keeps moving! 
I really wanted to share a few my favorite pins and participate in Mrs. Miracle's Room: Five Favorite Pins of November.


1. Christmas Present Sound Match
This is actually a post aimed at toddlers but I think it would be a very fun matching game in the music room to direct and focus student listening. I'm thinking of using it as a center for 1st graders.




2. English Idioms/Figurative Language
The 4th graders are really involved in using idioms and figurative language. (So much that their classroom teachers have trained them to raise their hand every time they hear an idiom!) It will be fun to show them how many musical idioms we use in our society.)


3. 3 Time Management Rules I Wish I'd Learned 10 Years Ago.
(Here's hoping it's not too late for the rest of us!)


 4. Music Around the World Unit
This looks like such a well thought out and attractive set!



5. Smart Teaching
There are some interesting ideas here on how to present material.


I have the day off, (hurray for Thanksgiving break!) and my children are playing hide and seek. I'm going to join them! Thanks to Aileen for hosting this linky party!





No comments:

Post a Comment